Monday, February 4, 2008

Heading Home and then to China

I’m finally committed to going to teach in China. I start March 1st in Guangzhou (Guangdong province) at the Guangzhou University for three months, with an option for renewing my contact.

I’m really looking forward to going! I feel I have so much more to offer now that I’ve been travelling about and had to function in other countries where I don’t speak the language. I’ve learned a great deal about how to communicate and feel I can use my experience to be a much better teacher for those learning English as I know how shy one can be and at times how frustrated one can get, as well as impatient with oneself…it’s been really a lot of fun too!

I'm setting up a separate blog for going to China, which is: http://judithsilverthorneinchina.blogspot.com/






No comments: